If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Paper Mosaics

Continuing on with the theme, I grabbed my square punches and let the girls "punch" from scrap paper.
I like this Fiskars one because it uses a grip instead of a thumb pointer motion.



Here is the other one.


Peek a Boo!



I showed them an example:


Then let them do it completely by themselves.



I loved what they came up with.



 This kept them so busy, I was able to balance the books without interruption!


It was a perfect thing to do with each age group.


Try it! It is so simple, uses scraps, and uses fine motor skills they need for handwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected