If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sensory : Seeing with our Ears

Have you ever taken your kids on a blindfolded walk?

You should try it!

The sights, sounds, and smells, are such an experience for those little minds.

I took my kids to the local nature reserve.


The rule was one blindfolded person, and one guide.


The 3 year old didn't like this. But, she is 3 and 3 year olds don't like anything.
The other kids loved it!



We stopped, listened and observed.
It was cold, but so peaceful and quiet.

When we got home, we took notes of our observations and drew pictures of what we 
heard but couldn't see.





I love being outside, even if it is fall/winter.
There are less people out, and the kids have more room to enjoy.

You should try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected