If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Free Field Trip : Pet Store/Pound

My kids (minus one) love animals. Since we will never have a pet, visiting the pet store was a better option for us. I called ahead and when we got there, the owner taught my kids all about pet safety, pet care, and about all the animals she had in her shop.

She then let the kids pick one to take out and pet.





All of the cages were at their level, and the kids were able to play and enjoy the dogs, cats, birds, guinea pigs, and rats.

She said all of the playing was good for the animals and good for the kids too. I would agree.

The total cost of this field trip was $0.  We were there for 2 hours and my kids wouldn't stop talking about it at dinner time.

I'd say success! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected