If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, June 25, 2012

Edible Butterflies

Since I have 3 girls, over the years I have done different butterfly snacks. Here are 2 of them.

Butterfly treat bags in 2010:
They are snack sized ziplocs, filled with robins eggs and jellybeans and M&Ms then twisted and clipped with a clothes pin that my kids decorated with glitter paint.

Then, we had Butterfly cupcakes in 2010:

 These are jumbo marshmallows cut in 1/2 then dipped (sticky side down) in sprinkles. Gummy worm bodies. and voila! done!

All these treats were for a Butterfly Bash for my middle daughter's 1st birthday:
 Who is now 3! Sniff!




No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected