If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, March 22, 2012

Crepe Weaving

I grabbed these grates from the microwave. If you have a toaster oven - you could use that too! 
The paper rolls were from someone's birthday.

I tore them into strips and then had them weave.
Everyone was focused on this activity.



My one year old plopped into my lap and wanted to do it too.

It is times like these that make me realize how important it is to stop and "play" with my children.
They need it, and pretty soon they turn 5 and don't "need" me anymore.
I encourage you to pick an activity and DO it with your children.
They truly love to explore and learn WITH you.

Also - save the crepe paper "scraps" I will be using it in another activity. Recycling! YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected