If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, March 26, 2012

Cream Cheese Play Dough/Snack

This is a great recipe if you have kids who need something to do AND eat! :)

Here is what you need:
8oz cream cheese
3/4 cup non fat powdered milk.
1.5 TBSP of honey
Food Coloring
 

Sounds totally bizarre right?
Well, you mix and mix and mix until you get "frosting" consistency.

Then you slap some on waxed paper and let them go to town. I gave them forks and knives so they could scribble with it, chop it, smear it, and just "play" with it.
This was great for the 1 year old.
She wanted to "play" too!
It works, because it is also edible!

When they were done I gave them some pretzels, excellent timing, as it was snack time. :)


This stuff does not keep, so it is for one time play only.
I bet you have all this stuff on hand.
I always have powdered milk - but that is because I use it for baking wheat bread. 
Have fun and try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected