If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bath and Body Paint

Want to learn how to do this... 
I bet you even have all the "ingredients" in your house!

Here is what you need:
Ice cube trays, a measuring cup, liquid baby soap, cornstarch, food coloring, paint brushes, ziploc bag and tooth picks!

Here is what you do!
Mix 1/2 cup baby soap and 2 TBSP of cornstarch in the ziploc bag.
or let the kids do it!
Then cut the tip of the edge and add to the ice cube tray...
Then add the food coloring.
mix with tooth picks...



Now - it is time for a tip!

Do you have this problem with aprons?
I mean, what is the point?
Here is how you fix it!
 ^^^add one side of string to the tail of the neck.^^^
 then tie normally.
Ta-Da!

Okay, back to the craft.
Once the paint has been mixed, head to the tub!
paint away.

When it it time to clean up, to pick up sibling from kindergarten....
Use a squirt bottle for added fun!
It cleans RIGHT up!

My girls were at this for 1.5 hours, and if we didn't have to leave - they would have kept going!

Try it on a rainy day, or a snowy day, or a "it's too hot to play outside" day.
The best thing?
You can paint your BODY with it too!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I pinned this and can't wait to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son would love this! I was just wondering if the food coloring leaves stains on shower grout or skin?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I use something other than cornstarch? My little one is allergic to maize. I think this is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected