If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

MIA

Sorry about being MIA - I had my baby. 
He is a preemie and in the NICU so, I spent every moment with him that I could. 
He is doing great and so am I, don't worry! :)

Here is a little picture of him:
He is a month old and just learning how to feed and grow.  
He was born at 3lbs 10 oz and is already 5lbs 4 oz!!! 

This picture makes him look huge but I assure you he is teeny. :)

I will be back tomorrow with some fun winter activities. :)

Hope you all had a great holiday and break and best wishes for the new year!

5 comments:

  1. Awww! Good to know he is doing good!You have been missed here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww he is adorable! My last son was in the Nicu so I know how difficult it is for all of you. Best wishes for a safe and healthy return home! Wishing you guys a blessed 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your baby. Sorry he's had such a rough start, but it sounds like you are in good spirits. and almost 2 pounds gained is wonderful. Hope he continues to do well and gains the weight he needs to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! Take care of yourself and your beautiful baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog from Pinterest. Praying for your lil man!!

    Aleisha

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected