If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Friday, December 23, 2011

Winter Break Activity #3 - ART - Torn Candy Canes

We had some friends over and decided to do our art project with them.  Each kid tore red and white paper and then glued them into candy cane shapes. We did this while my husband was making lunch (it was a snow day)



aaaaaand here they are!

Just something simple and fun and stress free to break up the break.  Another option would be to do finger prints in lieu of torn paper. We had 6 kids here so I stayed away from the paint, but you totally could use paint!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected