If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, October 10, 2011

Pumpkin Ideas

So far -
HERE is what we have done in the past.

The next 2 weeks will be devoted to pumpkins. :)

Thanks for the emails and comments!  We are expecting #5 and have had a bumpy road along the way. If you are the praying kind please keep our wee one and me in your prayers, at this point - anything will help. :)

See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected