If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sponge Towers

I have seen this a few times and thought my kids would love it. I knew I would love it more because it is QUIET!

Here is what you need..
Sponges, and scissors (for the grown ups)

 Cut them Long ways and Short ways...everyone wants an option. :)
 Then build.
 this kept the girls occupied for an hour!  I only cut up 8 sponges, but I will probably add to the sponge box as we go on. The best part is that we can use the sponges for other projects in the future.
This boredom buster only cost $2.50 because I found the packages of sponges for $1 at Dollar Tree. Awesome!

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am so trying this. Is it wrong that I am so excited about it....?

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected