If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, June 8, 2011

3D Chalk!

We used these awhile ago and they are still a summer staple around here...
The kids got this for Christmas, and we love them.
 There are different things you can do with them. There is an info packet inside like how to layer colors etc..
 Then you put the glasses on!
 I tried it and it really WORKS!
They are hard to break since they are big which is nice.  Everyone asks to pull them out and play with them!

Love this for the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected