If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Community Helpers - 7

I have a son who is OBSESSED with community helpers.  So of course we have dress ups AND vehicles for each job.

So we talked about the vehicles and who uses them and what they do.  Luckily we have all of the toold and gear for each vehicle.

Thanks to Imaginext - the coolest boy toys EVER!!

Not pictured is the mail truck, police motorcycle and trash truck.

Love this unit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected