If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, March 10, 2011

Toddler Preschool Beach Ocean Theme Ideas -2

Land vs. Sea - Sensory Project!

I took 10 graham crackers (cinnamon) and crushed them. This is the sand.
put it in a pie pan and in another pie pan add water.
Get some sea and land creatures and have the kids decide what goes where...
This was EVERYONEs favorite activity...
Back and forth back and forth. 
This was lots of great fun!
I ended up doing it both days because as you can see - it was a hit!



3 comments:

  1. Your blog has inspired me. So glad that I found it. I mentioned you on my blog as well because I was so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is genius! Thank you for all of your wonderful ideas. They keep stay-at-home moms like me sane!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a fun idea. I just stumbled upon your site and as a former preschool teacher... I'm impressed with all your ideas. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected