If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Friday, February 25, 2011

Pirate Ideas for Toddlers - 2

My kids basically slept in their silly stuff from yesterday.  So today we built a ship.

I used these:

They were 0.89 cents at Michaels in the foam section.

A broom stick, a laundry basket and streamers.

This would be fun for a pirate party for kids.

I let them decorate the pennants (flags) with markers.

Then we used the streamers to weave into the laundry basket.
They were very meticulous about the weaving and spend a lot of time making sure it looked just right.  It gave me some more ideas on boredom busters  because they loved this part of the activity.
Then we took to down stairs and played with it.  The kids made a plank with bathroom stools and then pushed each other around the house with it.  We attatched the flags to the broomstick and then taped it with packing tape to the basket.
Totally random fun and pirate themed. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this idea! So cute! Even my almost 6 year old and almost 4 year old would get a kick out of it! Thanks for such great ideas!

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected