If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Fun Lunch for Toddlers

Tired of PB & J?  How about Ramen Noodles?

Well try this one!

Basically pick some items that are bite sized or that you can cut into bite sized items.
I chose:
Flat Bread
Oranges
Apples
Cheese Sticks
Turkey
Pepperoni
Grape Tomatoes

Then you pick up some wooden skewers and make lunch kabobs!
 We brought this lunch over to the cousins house.
 Everyone seemed to like it.
 Fun to make and fun to eat!
It extended lunch time and was fun watching the different combinations.

I would take this a step further and have them make pattens to eat like Cheese, Tomato, Cheese, Tomato, etc.


No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected