If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Easy Toddler Christmas Idea #5

Christmas Snack Idea for Toddlers!
Kiwi Christmas Trees
 K helped me assemble these cute things.
I was going to do Chocolate Bars as the stems but he thought fruit snacks would be better.
He helped with all 8 plates and helped pass them out.
 We also had crackers and water.
Every one ate 3 helpings and K went with me to the kitchen everytime to prepare more trees.
This is fun easy and delish!
Kiwi, Fruit Snacks and there it is!
Christmas Snacks for Toddlers.

1 comment:

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected