If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, November 8, 2010

Fall Manipulatives

Learning Resources had these Fall Pattern and Sequencing Cards
So I bought them for $5 at the school's book fair.
It comes with 18 counters and 14 sequencing cards. They are double sided and get harder each card.
 It is neat too because it has other activities you can do and fun facts about owls, bats and squirrels.
This is just a fun activity you can do with your kids that is neat and clean and fits in a gallon size bag! Haha

HERE is their website.  I am not endorsing them or anything but it is another cool place to find educational toys.  Like I said earlier I found this game at the elementary's book fair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected