If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Friday, May 14, 2010

Healthy Kids Activities - Eyes #3

We finished up our eye unit with a silly snack.  I peeled some grapes and told the girls we were eating eyes for snack.
L didn't believe me and B laughed and laughed.  I had them feel the grapes and asked them if they were wet like our eyes.  They said yes.
Then we bit them in half and talked about how grapes and eyes are the same.  Look the inside has a circle like the pupil...etc.
Then they devoured about 2 cups of grapes. Peeled and unpeeled.  It was fun.

1 comment:

  1. One of my friends just found you sight and passed it along to me. You are great! Thank you so much for all the fabulous ideas. We are starting teeth week tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected