If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Earth Day Activity #2 - Learning about the Earth

I bought this Atlas Book for Kids at Barnes and Noble during Christmas time and it was $5.  I have never showed it to the kids until today.

We talked about the Earth, where we live on it and then flipped through and learned about the other continents.  Remember they are toddlers so it wasn't too indepth but it was a great learning day for them!
So we made Earths. First we painted the blue ocean.
Then we tore up some green paper and added it to the Earth.  I glued shapes to the Earth and they glued the paper on.
Then we looked at the USA, my kids spotted Grandpas house!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected