If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Fun Find Game

Our third item in...cheap and fun weird toy week

Grab some small candies, and some plastic eggs.
Take the tops off and then put one candy in the egg.
Move them around and let the kids guess where the candy is hiding...
Nope not there...
The excitement in my daughters face is not fake...they LOVED this game!
Then I let them play it themselves and they thought it was so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. You're fantastic you know that? Every time I see a new post, I get all excited for something fun to do. My kids will love this! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids loved this game but I used dried blueberries for the "treasure". Thanks for all the ideas.

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected