If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, March 8, 2010

Chickens and Chick-Hens

Sorry about the absence, my best friends father died and we have been hosts to their family for the entire week!
Not to mention my baby turned one! CRAZY! I have a 3 year old, a 2 year old and now a 1 year old.  I am surrounded by Toddlers and I wouldn't want it any other way! :)

I will be posting every day because we need to catch up!

Don't forget the Pigs from Pink Week, they are part of the farm week.

So now on to the Chickens.


Here is the link to the Print Out I printed out 8 as 3x5 prints so they were smaller.

Here is the link to The Little Red Hen

We read The Little Red Hen and then colored the hens/chick-hens. LOL
We identified parts of a chicken, and then cut out some hay.
Then glued our tie-dye chickens...
I lost the final picture it is on the other computer or my husbands laptop, because it certainly isn't on this laptop.  I will find it but this is the preliminary look.  It says something like "These two chickens say bock bock, they lay their eggs in the hay." We added eggs to the picture as well.  Picture it in your minds. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected