If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Monday, March 29, 2010

Cherry Blossom Trees

So we talked about how spring is coming and one of my favorite things about spring is the Cherry Blossom Trees in Washington, DC.  I have yet to see them in person but someday my husband will take me. :)

Cut out a trunk and glue it on and then cut several squares out of tissue paper.
Glue several dots on the background of the paper and then let the kids crumble the tissue paper and glue it on.
It is a fun way to release stress! :)

They are so cute too!  Scroll up to see the finished product!

1 comment:

  1. Alli and Nick loved this project! Thank you SO much for having them over!

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected