If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Smores Nachos

My husband had the treat last night for FHE, of course he had to change a classic its something I love about him!

Here we go...
Basic S'mores ingredients.
Sporting new jammies! :)
Breaking up the crackers and stealing a few.
Laying them flat on the tray.
Adding the chocolate. Then bake for 6 minutes on 400 so the chocolate gets soft.
Now its marshmallow time. Don't touch the cookie sheet its hot!
Broil for 3 minutes until the marshmallows puff up and turn brown.
Dig in!

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited when I saw this. S'mores are my favorite! I ran upstairs and immediately made some. I used chocolate chips because that is all we had on hand, and big marshmallows which were a little too big and gooey. Definitely the small one's would have been better. They were tasty, and the kids liked making them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I had a craving for smores the other day and remembered I saw this post so I tried it. IT WAS SOOO YUMMY!!! Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected