If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, January 28, 2010

Pink Math

First I made a graph, and then colored directions.  The gray represents the color white.

Then I gave the kids Q-Tips to apply the number of dots.

Then mix to see what color it makes.

She was actually more excited than this picture shows. :)

I left 3 columns blank so they could make up their own pink recipe.

This was very fun, and they learned that a little red goes a long way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected