If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Pegs

I love these pegs from Lakeshore.  I bought these WAAAAY before I had children because I loved them so much when I was working for the district.

They are decently priced and my kids light up when I pull them out!  My mats are reversible with shapes, scenes, and numbers on one side and totally blank on the other.

Today we did a lot of math exercises and they totally loved it, even my 8 month old!

If you are looking for a great educational present for toddlers this is it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected