If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Dinosaur Rubbing Plates

Project #2 in Dino Week

Learning about Dinosaurs can be so much fun. When we went to the Discovery Science Museum in Fort Collins, CO last week they had these...



I liked them a lot and my kids did too. I found this everything dinosaur website and ordered these RUBBING PLATES. We are waiting for them in the mail but I know my kids will enjoy doing these later. So I am adding this to my dinosaur unit!

What we will do is rub all the dinos out and then look up their stats online and make a chart to put meat eaters in one pile and veggie eaters in another.

No comments:

Post a Comment

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected