If you have tried anything on this site please leave a comment and let me know.

The more I hear from you the better! I love hearing how these activities are working in your home/daycare or nursery!
I get lots of emails about what you are doing, just leave a comment so everyone can read it too!


Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ring Toss

What you need...
6 Water Bottles, Rice or Rocks or Wheat (that is what I used cause I'm a W), and pipe cleaners.

What you do.

Run the bottles through the dishwasher and let them sit out and open overnight. (I had to because the kids who used these at my son's party were covered in cheetos) Fill the bottles with the wheat.
First Try
Then we talked about funnels.
Second Try - you will never learn how to do things better unless you try it in the first place.
Screw the lids on.
Whip out the pipe cleaners and make rings out of them by twisting the ends together.
I let them try it first...
Then I finished them up. We identified the colors in Spanish and English,
Lucas knew 2 in Chinese?
Then we took them outside and played for a while.
We put this on our outside shelf. Next to the chalk and other things we have made in the past. This would be a great game to play in the winter! My kids also liked to line up the bottles and see which ones they could "score" on. Which gives me an idea for next week...

3 comments:

  1. What a fun idea! We've got lots of wheat around here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! I will be highlighting this tomorrow in my Friday Faves. Come check it out!
    fussymonkeybiz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. this looks like whatever

    ReplyDelete

this content is copyrighted NO RIGHT CLICK!

..

Protected by CopyrightSpot MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected